Provides routine advice, guidance and assistance to departments, employees and/or members of the general public related to application of policies, procedures and documentation regarding the admissions process. Provides information on available programs and eligibility requirements; reviews applications and related documentation for compliance, provides assistance to students and parents in completion of admissions applications. Resolves routine process problems as they arise, and ensures customer service satisfaction. Manages, expedites, and maintains files, records and other documents.
1. High school diploma or GED; Associate degree preferred.
2. Minimum one (1) year experience as a secretary or data processing technician, preferably in a college setting.
3. Proficient in MS software applications: Word, Excel and Access; familiar with Internet searches.
4. Good communications skills, particularly in the composition and mechanics of writing.
5. SCT Banner experience preferred.
SALARY will commensurate with experience. Great benefits package
Application deadline: June 17, 2012 at 11:59 pm.